Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FAP Turbo

Click here to check out FAP Turbo for yourself

Click here to read a FAP Turbo Review

There are a lot of Forex trading software products on the market today that show great testing results, but when they are trading live, they flop. FAP Turbo is not one of them. At first, I thought FAP Turbo seemed to be too good to be true, but once I tried it out, I learned that FAP Turbo is a great product, the best Forex software product that I have found.

When I was evaluating this software, I looked at a number of factors. The first factor I looked at was winning percentage. FAP Turbo is actually a beefed up version of Forex Autopilot, a product that has a winning percentage of 95 percent over the past nine years. (It is actually short for Forex Autopilot Turbo). FAP Turbo is similar to its predecessor, except it has functions that limit your risk. This includes a day where the system shuts itself off if it senses the market is too volatile at that moment.

Another factor I looked at when I reviewed this product is the drawdown rate. What is drawdown? It is a percentage figure showing the maximum percent of capital lost. Drawdowns on Forex trading software are usually about ten to 20 percent. The drawdown on FAP Turbo is only .35%!

After examining the history of results and its performance in live trading situations, it showed that the back testing results and the live results are actually quite similar. So the proof results on the sales page are reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment